Thursday, October 1, 2009

A - Z Poem

A is for Athletic I love to play sports with friends and always try my best to play sports I like such as football!
B is for Baseball, Baseball has to be one of my favorite sports of all time. I grew up playing it with my cousins and loved it then and still love the game today.
C is for Coca-Cola, It is my favorite drink and the only drink I will drink other than juice.
D is for Drawing, I like to draw many things that mean something to me (present) although I’m not a good one.
E is for Energetic, I am full of energy when not in the classroom!
F is for Friends and Family, I like to hang out with them as much as I can!
G is for Grandparents, They are my favorite part of my life.
H is for Helpful, I love to help others in need. I also like to help people when they are sad.
I is for Intelligent, I always try my best to exceed in my academics.
J is for Joker I am always trying to make others laugh and make people just have that much better of a day.
K is for Kind, I always am kind to everyone I meet and never try to be mean.
L is for Laughter, I am always up for a good laugh with friends. I also like to make other people laugh.
M is for Matt, it is my name.
N is for Nice, I am very nice to people, always trying to help people and make them laugh.
O is for Outgoing, I like to go out of my way to help people and become friends with new people.
P is for Pizza, it is one of my favorite foods. I love its greasiness and taste.
Q is for Qdoba, It is my favorite fast food restaurant, it’s even better then Taco Bell.
R is for Running, for exercise I enjoy to run and workout by running.
S is for Sunny, I love it when it is sunny outside, I feel much better during sunny days then cloudy ones.
T is for Trying; I always give my best effort and am always trying to improve inside and outside the classroom!
U is for US; I am very patriotic and love to represent my country.
V is for Video games, I love to play violent video games because they relieve my stress!
W is for Watermelon, It is my favorite kind of fruit to eat.
X is for Xochimilco, It is one of my favorite restaurants of all time located in Detroit, MI.
Y is for Yellow, it is my favorite color, it also reminds of the summer.
Z is for Zoo, the zoo is my favorite place to go during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment