Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Break

Christmas break is the best time of the school year... 3 weeks off from school, what else could be better besides summer vacation.

Over the break I really didn’t do too much I laid around and played my PS3, just waiting for Christmas to come around so I would get some new games. Right before Christmas I watched all my old movies that I hadn’t seen in a while, Harry Potter, Saving Private Ryan, I rented Inglorious Basterds and rented the game Borderlands.

On Christmas eve I always go to my neighbors, this year was like all the rest sitting around talking with random people I don’t know, the only good thing about that party is the food and lpaying with all their dogs they had at the time!

When Christmas day came up I was pretty excited since I knew everything what I was going to get, I knew this because I only wanted a few things this Christmas, and I got Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and the best Nintendo DS game ever created by man, Scribblenauts. When I went to my grandma’s house for Christmas dinner I got the normal gifts which were clothes, but it didn’t matter to me because my grandma always makes the best food for Christmas!

After Christmas day the rest of the week went by pretty fast, probably because I was so determined to hit first prestige in CoDMW2, and watching some more movies that I got for Christmas. After a while I got bored and used my AMC movie gift card and saw Avatar which was a pretty good movie, but not worth all the money that was put into making the actual movie itself.( $280–310 million to produce!)

The Sunday before school started I was pretty down I had to finish up all my homework and had to prepare for the morning ahead- I had to change my alarm clock form 11am back to 5:45am which was pretty bad. Plus I knew the next morning I would be extremely tired knowing I wouldn’t be able to go to sleep from staying up until 3am every morning. Also the fact then we had to start school all together, get up early, and get piled with homework and studying, but especially the homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment