Thursday, September 24, 2009

Highschool

My first two weeks in Stevenson so far have been very fun. The first couple of days I was still trying to get the hang of the school and get to know the physical layout of the school still. I caught up with a couple of friends and met a few new ones too.

After those first couple of days of finding my classes and barely making it to class on time I had a set patterns and a set route to get to each class and it became a lot easier. Also after my first week of school things have gotten to be a lot tougher than the first week, since the teachers and students are getting into the groove of the regular school schedule. My school assignments have gotten a lot tougher too, I usually have about an hour to an hour and a half of homework every night compared to what I had last year back in middle school of about half an hour to forty-five minutes. Also the difficulty of the homework… I used to breeze by all of the homework and now I really have to try and think hard to get full credit for my assignments and tests.

The extra schools activities have also been exciting…last year the only after school activities we had were little parties now we are having many dances and meetings to get to experience the school in a whole different kind of way! My first outside school activity I went to was the Freshman dance which was very fun. There were many people I haven't seen in forever and many people I already knew!
Overall my experience so far at Steven has been a blast and I can not wait for what the rest of the year has for me.

Overall my experience so far at Steven has been a blast and I cannot wait for what the rest of the year has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment